Gerald Holiday Giveaway T&Cs
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By entering into the applicable competition or giveaway, you confirm that you accept these terms and conditions. All details and instructions form part of the terms and conditions of the Competition or giveaway.
- The promoter is Barney Cools ABN 23142678582 of 8 Powells Rd, Brookevale, NSW 2100.
- Promotion commences at 11:00 hours on 16/12/2020 and final entries close at 12:00 hours on 24/12/2020 (“Promotional Period”). All times and dates are times and dates in Sydney, NSW, which may be AEST or AEDT depending on the date.
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must undertake the following steps prior to the end of the Promotional Period:
- Visit www.barneycools.com/gerald-giveaway
- Input requested details:
- Entrants name and email address
- Submit requested details
- Confirm your subscription (this may be in entrants junk/spam e-mail)
- Barney Cools assumes that all entrants have prior consent from their friend when submitting their entry to the promotion.
- The winner will receive one piece of every item from our Gerald 4.5 collection subject to stock availability. In the case that an item from the collection is out of stock, the winner will receive a credit for an item of the same value.
- Prize winners of Barney Cools competitions are selected at 8 Powells Rd, Brookevale on the specified competition draw date. Winners are contacted by email within 5 business days of selection and may be announced on Barney Cools, Dillon Francis or Gerald's social media channels. Prize will be forfeited if winner fails to make contact with Promoter within 7 days of prize draw.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash, credit or product and no exchanges are offered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize (or part thereof).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- If any prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
- Barney Cools in addition to agencies and companies associated with this competition take no responsibility for prize damage or lost in transit and the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, damage to or loss in transit of the prize.
- Each entrant's personal information is collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this Competition and the winner. The personal information of winners may be provided to third parties who are assisting the Promoter, including prize suppliers, deliverers and authorities that regulate competitions including Dillon Francis. Entrants who fail to provide all requested personal information, may be determined by the Promoter, at its sole discretion to be ineligible to win a prize. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoters legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of prizes from the draw date. Prizes will be sent to delivery address provided by the winners. The Promoter and prize suppliers will take no responsibility for prizes lost or damaged in transit.